bttn is the ultimate remote control for your internet-connected services and devices. Connect it through IFTTT to your smart appliances like Philips Hue lights or Belkin WeMo switches, build your family messaging solution, or instantly turn your business into an on-demand service!
You can set actions for your bttn through my.bt.tn website. bttn is available with either Wi-Fi or mobile data connectivity.
- Simple messaging: Send email or SMS, tweet or post to Facebook
- Send HTTP(S) GET, POST and PUT requests*
- Trigger IFTTT recipes and Zapier zaps
- Publish counter and event feeds in JSON
- Integrate with your own server through REST API and webhooks
*Wi-Fi model also supports sending direct GET and POST requests to your local network server.
- Mobile Data (GSM): Micro-SIM card with data plan required.– OR –
- Wi-Fi: Supports 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n networks (open networks and WEP-64bit / WPA2 encryption).
- bttn is powered by either 4 x AA/LR6 alkaline batteries or a micro-USB charger (neither included).
- bttn operates 500–1000 times with one set of high quality alkaline batteries.
Dimensions and weight:
- Height 73 mm (2.87″)
- Diameter 100 mm (3.94″)
- Weight 190 g (0.42 lbs)